Yep - still sick

That's right, I'm still sick. Most of yesterday I couldn't even talk above a whisper. I rarely lose my voice when I get sick, but when I do, it seems to take a while to get it back to normal, and even longer to get my singing voice back. And with the biggest church service in the history of the church coming a week from tomorrow, this is not a good time to not be able to sing. At least I don't have a solo or anything.

Actually, I'm worried that I've got more than just a cold now. I slept in pretty late today, so my doctor's office was closed by the time I really got moving around, but I'm going to try to get an appointment for Monday. I'm worried I might have bronchitis, or at least be moving into something that requires an antibiotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!