Painting: And painting and painting. And more painting - this had been all I've done with my spare time over the last four days. I started the trim tonight, and its going so slow (and needs a second coat besides, that I think it's never going to end.

Eggs: To keep myself company while I've been painting, I've had the same radio station on pretty much constantly, and I'm now at the point where I'm hearing the exact same commercials over and over again. There's one in particular I've heard a gazillion times - an ad for a place for women to donate their eggs (and be compensated for the time and effort, of course). The first few times I heard about it, I thought about my philosophical and ethical viewpoint on donating eggs (not liking it), but here's what I keep hearing now - they only want women ages 21-32. Why 32? What happens after 32? Maybe I need a four-year plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!