Interesting coworkers

The weirdest thing happened to me at work yesterday. I was trying to talk to one of my coworkers about a conversation with our customers, and it went something like this:

Me: "Hey, Bill, I talked to Jim yesterday..."
Bill (cuts me off): "I just can't talk about that, there are things higher on my priority list."
Me (a little surprised): "Well, can I just tell you what he said?"
Bill: "You can, but I won't be listening."

At this point, he was actually walking away from me and around the corner, and he kept talking to himself.

I guess there's one interesting coworker in every office, right?

2 comments:

  1. Have the names been changed to protect the guilty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a very difficult work environment. Perhaps you would be happier somewhere else . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!