I was working on rearranging my office before my family came to visit last week. I got the furniture moved and it basically straightened, but there's still a few things I want to reorganize and a few projects I want to complete. I'm planning a baby shower for Sunday at my house, and helping with a wedding on Saturday, so I'll probably get back to working in the office next week.

Here's one of the projects I did complete - making a colorful bulletin board. I got the idea here, and I can't believe what a difference it makes, and I really like it.


I used an old bulletin board, painted the frame black, and glued down fabric using Modge Podge. I started using tacky glue, but the glue showed through the fabric (the spots are mostly covered up by things on the board, but you can see a little spot there on the right). The Modge Podge worked well, as long as I kept the coat even and fairly thin. Then, I glued ribbon around the edges with tacky glue and pinned the ribbon in place until it dried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!