christmas decorating.

I've been dying to start Christmas decorating, especially as I'm seeing all kinds of pictures of it lately - in stores, on other people's blogs, on TV and in catalogs.

BUT - in just a few days I fly to southern California for a work trip, to deliver phase 1 of a project I've been working on for the last year. And there are still so many little things to take care for this project, so I've been staying busy with that. I keep telling myself that if I can get so many of these things finished, that I'll actually be free to do what I really want to do.

In the meantime, I've contented myself with burning a Christmas scented candle (Jack Frost by Yankee Candle) and pulling out just a few things that were easily accessible - a new kitchen towel and pot holder, the wire card holder tree I found at a thrift store, and the sleigh I repainted to hold small Christmas gifts.

Hopefully, I can really get into it later this week and start taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!