My Christmas card mailing list, part 2

In my last post, I explained how I use my PDA to track my Christmas card mailing list.

It occurs to me that if you don't want to keep track of how your list changes from year to year, or who sends you cards, you could just use a simple notation - "CC". Then, the process would be a bit simpler. Just export the files, and update the Excel file directly if there's someone you want to add or remove. Just make sure to update the notations in your address book accordingly, for next year.

2 comments:

  1. Man, it’s hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. I’ve been surfing around the net checking out blogs related to Christmas to see if I can get some ideas for decorating, what kind of Christmas cards to consider sending, and even more important, how to plan a great holiday party. My keyword search led me to My Christmas card mailing list, part 2. While your site is not exactly what I was looking for, I’m really glad I came across it. Very interesting read! Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holidays season seems to be a time we all try to honor other with gifts and Christmas cards. There just seems to be something in the air that is contagious as we all seem to yearn for a time of celebration. I don’t know how to express it, it just is a kind of “feel good” time. At any rate, I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading your posts and I wish you the best for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!