Moved

Well, its finally done - I've moved to Virginia.

Okay, strictly speaking, it's not done. I haven't unloaded my car or even started unpacking stuff here, not to mention the tons of stuff sitting in storage in Maryland waiting for a house. But I'm exhausted, and for a moment, I need to delude myself into thinking I'm done, ok?

Seriously, though, for a while at least, the insanity that has been the last few weeks is over. And I'm glad about that. Actually, glad isn't the right word. Relieved, grateful, more than a little exhausted - that's more accurate.

Oh, and today is my 28th birthday. I kept forgetting that, in the midst of everything else I was doing. Maybe it's not that big a deal, or maybe it will just hit me later. Occasionally, though, I just kept thinking, two years from today, I'll be 30.

Hmm, that might evolve into a longer, more introspective post later.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the move and your birthday. We'll miss you and wish you good luck in VA. And yes, your life will be horrible after you turn 30.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!