Friends: My friend Kate is visiting this weekend from Delaware (Dela-where?). It's fun to have her visit, because I don't need to plan anything ahead of time. We just slept in yesterday, and did whatever we wanted when we woke up. This morning we're checking out a church service I've been wanting to go to, then I'm not really sure what we're doing after that.

Festival: Our first annual Bridge Community Festival is less than a week away, and I think we're probably moving through the things to do pretty well. I need to spend some time this week brainstorming and making sure that we've got all of the small details covered. The biggest thing we need at this point is help - there's enough to do that we'll be going nuts if we're all doing it ourselves.

I'm excited about it, but also a little nervous. It's a huge undertaking.

1 comment:

  1. I notice you are on the Bridge Church site with a sling on your arm. Way to take one for the team. Now please tell me the sling is off by now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!