Christmas gifts: Here's a list of my favorite Christmas gifts this year (both given and received):

* The word cloud mug I gave Nick, based on his blog - this was the most exciting to watch someone open.

* The 20 questions game I bought for my cousin Michael - my friend Bernadette bought one and we play it all the time at work. We keep trying to trick it (and don't succeed as much as you would think).

* The J Crew magic wallet Kelli gave me - I've wanted one for a while, but couldn't justify the price tag.

1 comment:

  1. Great topic. My mug is really awesome. One of the coolest gifts a non family member has ever given me!

    My mom gave me cheese this year. To others this might be a horrible gift but to me, a rabid cheese lover, this gift was excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!