statistics.

This week Nick, Heather, and I went to http://www.newspring.cc/one/ in Anderson, South Carolina. Now that we're back, I'm fired up! I have so many ideas I want to implement at The Bridge. I'm been praying for fresh vision from God for where He wants this ministry to be, not just right now, but a year and more down the road, and He's showing me some pretty exciting things!

One thing I was thinking about today...our average attendance is probably somewhere around 50 people. Usually about 10 of those are kids, leaving about 40 adults. Currently, there are 22 volunteers in Bridge Kids, which means that more than half of our regular attenders are children's ministry volunteers! That's a huge percentage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!