homemade inspiration.

I've been working all month on Christmas gifts, but I haven't been able to post photos of them until I give them away in a few days. I've scheduled a few posts for after Christmas, but in the meantime, here are a few of the ideas I've been saving for the future.

(Sources, clockwise from top left: The Lettered Cottage, Under The Table And Dreaming,

Top left: This mirror would be a great, inexpensive way to fill up a large wall space.

Top center: How great is this sweater vase? Its made from a glass hurricane from the dollar store and the sleeve of an old sweater.

Top right: Another great photo display idea - from stained beadboard, a photo, foam board, and netting (I think ribbon would look great, too). I have a ton of leftover beadboard wallpaper from a Christmas gift I made - I wonder how that would take a stain?

Bottom right: I liked this wreath card holder so much I made one for me. I already had the scrapbook paper and clothespins on hand, so the only thing I bought was an embroidery hoop for less than $1.

Bottom center: Shanty2Chic always has the greatest photo display ideas! This one is made from a piece of a 2x8, wood finials, and a small clothespin.

Bottom left: I love these Nativity blocks, and I think, with paint pens, that it wouldn't be too hard to make a set. This might be a Christmas gift for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!