The lack of posts...

I haven't posted much lately.

I don't think it's because I don't have anything to say.

It's not because I'm too busy. In some ways, my commitments at work and such have stepped up, but I'm not overwhelmed by it.

I'm still here, just really enjoying life at the moment. I love this time of year (when it doesn't rain) - I love the sun, and the warmer weather, and wearing brighter colors and capris, and shopping for sandals, and being outside. In a few weeks, my allergies will hit, hard, and for a few weeks, I'll be lamenting this time of year, but for now, I love it!

Another note: I've recently decided to get serious about losing weight, probably for the first time in my life. I'm doing this with my mom, weighing in together, pooling our money to provide accountability, and it's going well. I'm loosely following Weight Watchers, though not formally joining the program, and in general, just trying to be more healthy - eating only until I'm full, snacking on fruits instead of chips, planning ahead. There's a long way to go, but I'm making progress, and that's what counts, right?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!