the other reason we need margin.

A couple of days ago, I wrote about how I've been trying to add margin to my life over the last few months. It's ironic, then, that right now I find myself in a place where there really isn't a lot of extra margin.

Do you ever have those weeks or months where it seems as though everything just kind of hits at once? That's what the last few weeks have been like for me. I'm in the midst of a couple of projects at work that have kept me really busy during the work day. I was finally sworn in as a CASA in Maryland and received my first case. And, I started a 5-week French class that meets two nights a week. These last couple weeks have been very full, and at least until I'm done with this class, the next few weeks will be as well.

But that's okay, because it's temporary. And maybe this is another reason why adding margin is such a good thing - so that when a great opportunity comes along, we have the space in our lives to take advantage of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristy! This is Sarah Hunt from back at Taylor! How are you? I got your website from Laura! I was talking to her about my friend and I trying to vacation to Virginia Beach and she reminded me that you lived there! I was wondering how you would feel about a great opportunity to see me again (+a friend :)!!! :) :) (From your blog post...) We are looking to travel to the Virginia Beach area for a short stay and wondered about options about seeing/staying with you? My phone number is: 317-946-8121 or my e-mail address is: sarah.hunt810@gmail.com

    Feel completely free to say "no" as well. I know it is last minute. We are thinking about the week of June 25th some time...(not definite dates yet)

    Excited to re-connect with you.

    Blessings friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!