Christmas shopping - done.

I finished my Christmas shopping last night. The only things I have left to buy are some boxes, but I made a final list of those things, so I could easily take care of that this afternoon.

I also finished wrapping a huge number of presents, so there's only a handful left. I'd like to get those done tonight, but I also need to do some baking and cleaning in preparation for our dinner party tomorrow. I'm going grocery shopping and buying everything I need for the dinner party, Christmas Eve at my house, and Christmas brunch and dinner at Mom and Dad's. I'll need to go shopping again before my friend Kate's going-away party a week from today, but I haven't finalized the menu yet and need to do that first. I want to see what kinds of food I have left over first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!