Big sigh of relief

Well, I'm breathing a big sigh of relief, because the two things that were weighing most on my mind have been taken care of.

A family from my church is going to care for Dakota when I first move. Their kids have been asking for a dog for a while now, and caring for her will give them a chance to see what it will really be like to have one.

Also, I accepted an offer on my house tonight (officially). This means a couple things - first, that I actually need to pack up and move everything out of my house in the next two and a half weeks, and that I can look at houses next week and feel comfortable making an offer.

Here's the listing, from Realtor.com (though I have no idea how long it will be active): http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1058607774

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!