Living alone

Here's one reason why it can be a pain to live by yourself - whenever you need to move something large or heavy, like furniture, you need to ask someone to come over and help. Or figure out how to drag things around in order to do it yourself.

I did the latter this evening, moving my desk back into my office after the carpet in that room was replaced. I'd have loved to have moved all the furniture, but while I might be able to handle the file cabinet (with a lot of grunting), there's no way the bookcase is going anywhere without another body.

Hmm, Mom is coming to pick up Jacob tomorrow after I babysit - I wonder if it's too heavy for both of us? Probably. Maybe I can convince Jon to stop by briefly on Sunday afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!