Allergies: I finally found something to take care of my allergies - I spent a significant amount of time outside both yesterday and today and have been doing fine. I've been taking Zyrtec, and I have Benadryl to take at night as needed. The problem is that both make me tired, Zyrtec more so, but its a relatively small price to pay to avoid being miserable for the next several weeks. I took a nap for a couple hours today (I'm not even sure exactly how long), and am going to head to bed as soon as I finish this post and let the dogs out.

Dogsitters: I've been having the hardest time finding dogsitters for Dakota and Harvey. I found someone for this weekend, but I've got two weekend trips planned for June and haven't been able to find someone yet. I could board them, but I just really hate doing that. I'm still searching.

Good friends: My friends Kate, Bethany, and James came to visit for the weekend, and it was so, so good to be with them again. Saturday afternoon we went down to the beach and walked along the water a bit, which I loved (I've vowed this year to take more advantage of where I live). Saturday night we hung out at Nick & Heather's, then went to a church picnic after the service today. Here are a handful of photos, some from last night and some from this afternoon:

We were able to spend a lot of time with friends from around here, and it was neat to see my two separate worlds come together a bit. We had a church picnic after the service today - it was a ton of fun. Here are a handful of photos, some from last night, some from this afternoon:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!