Dogsitting: I've found someone to watch Dakota and Harvey while I'm in home for my brother's graduation, and I think I have some leads on possibilities for the weekend away to visit Kate and Rockbridge at the end of the June. That's a huge load off my shoulders.

Walking: Heather and I try to walk together twice a week, though our current schedule is making setting regular times kind of difficult. Tonight, though, she came over and we walked for over an hour (with a potty break in between) around my neighborhood and the one across the street, and saw some absolutely beautiful views of the water and the sunset. I've decided to commit myself to just walking a minimum of 15 minutes each day. Just setting up that habit will be a great start, I think, and I'm really enjoying being outside now that I can be (my allergies are finally under control). I want to take adventure of this weather while it exists, before it gets too hot to spend a lot of time outside.

I'd also like to take Dakota for a walk on the beach, to see how she'd like it. I only have a few more weeks (until Memorial Day) before that's prohibited for the summer, so I'm thinking that I might do it for my birthday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!