bruschetta chicken.

I love this chicken recipe - its become one of my go-to favorites.

I should mention this is my personal adaptation of Kraft Food's Grilled Bruschetta Chicken recipe.

Bruschetta Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
fat-free Italian dressing (or other marinade)
1 can diced tomatoes
mozzarella cheese
basil

Marinate chicken in dressing or other marinade for at least 30 minutes. Broil chicken breasts, 20-30 minutes, turning halfway through, making sure to completely cook chicken.

Meanwhile, drain tomatoes and mix with mozzarella cheese and basil, to taste. Add mixture to the top of the chicken during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.

Note: In addition to fat-free Italian dressing, I've also used McCormick's tomato, garlic and basil marinade mix, and its really good, too.

For more healthy recipes, visit Honey I Shrank Myself for Watchin' What We Eat Wednesday. This week's theme is beverages, but I make it a rule never to drink my calories unless I'm enjoying them as dessert, in which case they're in a smoothie. And I never follow a recipe for that - I just dump crushed ice and whatever fruit and yogurt I have on hand into a blender.

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! This sounds wonderful!

    Renee'
    http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!