russia.

In February I'm going to Russia to visit JB and Iris, assuming we can get all the details of passports and visas and timing worked out.

And believe me, I'm not entirely sure why I'm going to Siberia during one of the coldest months of the year. Just trust me when I say this is very definitely God's timing, and not mine.

Yesterday I went to Walgreens to get passport photos and then to the post office to submit my application. Only to find out that the post office wouldn't accept the photos from Walgreens, since you couldn't see the color of my eyes, so after paying twice as much for photos at the post office, I went back to Walgreens to get my money back.

Passports are not cheap, especially when you pay the extra money to expedite them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!