feta and spinach dip.

Saturday night I hosted a surprise party for Heather's 30th birthday, even though her birthday was nearly a month ago. I think 30 is a big deal and should be celebrated - and, since her birthday is the day after Christmas, I don't see ever being able to celebrate it with her on the actual day.


So I made this Weight Watchers recipe for Feta and Spinach Dip, though to be honest, mine looks nothing like the picture. It actually kind of looked like a weird pistachio fluff thing. Next time, I think I would mix everything else together, pureeing it in the blender as directed, then stir in the spinach.

It was still good, though.

(This is #5 of 50 new recipes in 2009 - goal #13. I made Creamy Chicken Rice Soup for #4 - also very good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!