the russia adventure, the conclusion.

After a long day of traveling, I made it back to the U.S. I've spent the last couple days hanging out with my family, and will be driving back home later tonight.

I'm still processing what this trip means for me - trying to understand what God has taught me and what he wants to do in me through this. In some ways, I'm eager to get back to my life - to be in my house and see my dogs and be at my church and with my friends. I miss those things.

But I don't want to get complacent, either. I don't want to just settle back into my routine, only to find that years down the road, the only thing these last two weeks have left me with is some fun memories.

I've been feeling God stirring my heart toward a change for several weeks now, maybe even months. And I think its time to do the hard, concentrated work of trying to figure out what he's called me to do.

In the midst of this, I am still going to get back to my regularly scheduled life, at least a little. I'll probably start blogging about home decorating projects and recipes again soon. Maybe this weekend, I'll take pictures of our new preschool and infant nursery rooms at church to show you. (I only wish I had bothered to take before pictures, because there's some seriously cool stuff that's been going on there).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!