the russia adventure, day 9.

Tonight was Ladies Club. Every two weeks, several ladies get together to do some sort of craft. Sometimes its a planned activity, and sometimes Iris just gets out beading and scrapbooking supplies, and lets them work on whatever they want to.

Since I love making jewelry, Iris asked me to pick up some supplies and bring them over with me. I also brought some examples of things I've done, and some beading magazines, for inspiration.


After crafting for about 2 hours, the ladies take a coffee break (and eat snacks) and discuss the latest chapter in whatever book they're currently reading. Right now, they're reading Captivating, by John and Stasi Eldredge, though this week they didn't discuss the book directly too much, so with Iris's translation, I was able to follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!