my favorite (christmas) things.

I set out to make a list of some of my favorite things, to participate in the blog party at 320 * Sycamore, then realized that a large number of these things are Christmas-related.

Which actually shouldn't surprise me at all.

Here's the list, in no particular order:

  1. Andrew Peterson's Behold The Lamb of God

  2. Hands down, my favorite Christmas CD (and I like a lot of Christmas CDs). Last year, I saw the show live in Richmond - amazing.


  3. The Crippled Lamb by Max Lucado

  4. This is a beautiful story for kids, and a great lesson for the rest of us.


  5. Peppermint White Mochas at Starbucks

  6. The guy at my local Starbucks just told me that they can actually make this all year round, but I think I'll be saving it for November & December as a holiday treat.

  7. Fruit Chocolates from Harry & David

  8. I blame Heather for getting me hooked on this stuff. It's fruit, right, so it's still healthy?


  9. The Jesus Storybook Bible

  10. Besides being beautifully written and illustrated, this does a better job than anything I've ever seen at teaching kids that every story in the Bible really just points to one great Hero.


6 comments:

  1. THose fruit chocolates look yummy. Love the books too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, The Crippled Lamb. My boys are older now, but when I pick up this book my youngest still stares at me to see when i will begin crying. Can't help it. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fruit chocolates- even my health nut hubby can find fault in those- right?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of those fruit chocolates. Sounds like something I'd like.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list, and especially love that you know share things that remind of the true meaning of Christmas. Thanks so much for joining today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!