project inspiration (vol 2).

I've started to come to peace with the fact that I have way more ideas and inspiration than time or money to actually do them. Still, that doesn't keep me from collecting them!


Doily canvas bags from Not Lost Just Undiscovered - My friend Kate made these bags with another friend - how cute are they? She found the idea here.


Jute table runner from Tara Dennis - I want to make this for the dresser in my living room...once I get around to refinishing it (it's on the list)! I'm just trying to figure out if I can make it without sewing anything, or if I can convince my mom or dad to do it for me.


Beadboard ceiling from House of Smiths - I really want to do this in my bathroom - the only thing that's holding me back is the need to create cut-outs for the vents and lights. And the fact that installing it is clearly a two person job. And the whole time thing.


Coin art from Bower Power - I'm thinking this would be a great thing to do in the dining room with some of those coins that I brought back from Russia. If I can find them.


Winnie the Pooh plate from Martha Shmartha - Love this, but I can't imagine how long it must have taken put all of that vinyl on! I'm wondering about doing something similar, but with letter stamps and a smaller quote. They wouldn't be even, but that could be part of the charm. And I can think of some other fun quotes and images to use, like these:

What would I do, I said to Pooh, if it wasn't for you? And Pooh said, True.
- A. A. Milne

Oh, the places you’ll go.
- Dr. Seuss

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
- Walt Disney

2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked my plate! It did take A LONG time to do the vinyl. :) -Emily @Martha Shmartha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!