Another first

Well, today I experienced another first, though this one wasn't nearly as enjoyable as the beach. On my way home from work today, I was rear-ended, and I dislocated and sprained my shoulder. To be safe, I was transported to the ER by ambulance, and now have prescription pain meds. Everything I've been told says that tomorrow is going to be miserable, especially when I first wake up, so I'm taking a day off. Also, I can't drive while I'm on the meds, and my right arm is in a sling for the next couple days.

I guess I'll get really good at typing with my left hand.

2 comments:

  1. That sucks. Just wait until you get the bird flu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. hope you heal all right. glad it wasn't more serious. things like that suck.

    speaking of accidents...check out this article, its about the TU van accident 5 weeks ago... http://lauravanryn.blogspot.com/ or read the article at taylor's website. i don't remember if you knew lisa at all at TU, but laura was her little sister...i went to HS and TU with lisa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!