Still so much to do

I alternate between being happy with how much I've gotten done so far, and overwhelmed at how much more there is to do. I'm also finding it difficult to not think about the things that really don't need to be done now. For example, a friend from college is getting married in early June, and I need to keep reminding myself that I don't need to buy her wedding gift now - I can do that after I move. It's just interesting the way my brain works. Last night, I was making lists of things to do after I move, like getting my car titled and registered in Virginia and getting a Virginia license. I don't know why I'm worried about that stuff now.

Tomorrow night after work, I drive down to Norfolk. I'll be there until Saturday, and spend a couple of those days looking for a house. I'm excited about that - I can't wait. Tonight, though, I need to finish laundry and pack for the trip tomorrow, and then continue packing up boxes as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!