Family crisis

My nephew, Jacob, had to spend the night in the hospital last night.

He got into my dad's pills, which is pretty scary in itself, since Dad takes all kinds of crazy blood pressure, diabetes, and pain related stuff. In particular, though, we think he took a pill to lower blood pressure. So he went to the emergency room, and they admitted him for the night to monitor his blood pressure.

He's okay, thank God, and took a very long nap this afternoon, as he wasn't able to sleep much last night. My sister is pretty exhausted, too, since she spent the night at the hospital, and went into work for a few hours this afternoon/evening. I took the day off, so I could watch Jake this afternoon while Katie was at work and Mom and Dad were at a doctor's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!