Clutter and Productivity

It’s certainly true that clutter gets in the way of productivity. Right now, in addition to the stuff that actually belongs in my living room, I’m looking a dog crate that needs to go upstairs, a set of Pyrex bakeware that I won at a Christmas party a couple years ago, four rolls of underlayment for the wood laminate floor going down in my bedroom, and a box of assorted Hawaiian and beach gear from our week at camp at the beginning of August. All of this is in addition to the assorted papers and mail and such littering the dining table, and the shoes all over the floor.

I know I need to clean these out. In fact, I’ve got to do it before Sunday, because our Bible study is meeting here then. And yet, instead of cleaning, here I sit – watching Singing In The Rain and blogging about cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!