Azaleas: There are tons of azalea bushes in my backyard, and most were done blooming several days ago. This one was the last holdout, but by the time I got home this weekend, most of the blooms had fallen off. I love it because I think its just a little wild, but I think it probably needs to be trimmed back. There's a hydrangea on the left that hasn't bloomed yet, but the azalea looks like its taking it over a bit.

Looking at the picture as a whole, this whole area really needs needs to be cleaned up, and could probably be done pretty simply - weed it, clean up the bricks, lose the duck, maybe paint the wheelbarrow.


Most of my azalea bushes are deep or light pink, but this is one of two white ones. The blooms are drooping and have since fallen, but I thought the picture came out kind of neat.



Mother's Day: I went to Frederick this past weekend to celebrate Mother's Day and my birthday with my family. It felt way too short, and not a little crazy given the sheer number of people in my parents' house - Heather and Nathan traveled with me, and besides all the people, there were three dogs. I didn't get any really great photos of Bailey, Katie's 100-pound husky/pit mix, but these are cute pictures of Teddy (Dad and Jon's shih tzu/poodle mix) and Barkley (Kelli's wire-hair fox terrier/poodle mix).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!