Heather's friend Katherine is in town visiting for a few days, so last night Heather, Heather, Katherine, and I went out for girls night out. We got dressed up and drove down to Waterman's Beachwood Grill in Virginia Beach (Heather made reservations and wouldn't tell us where we were going until we got there). After dinner and pictures (including some non-traditional ones), we walked down the boardwalk to the pier (at least as far as we could go without paying) and then back up on the beach. There were a couple different places playing live music - it was a lot of fun. I'd like to go back to the pier sometime, but when its still light out. The sunrise would probably be beautiful, but I'm not really awake to do that.

Tonight I'm looking for a dress for Josh and Sara's wedding on Saturday, and meeting with Nick and Heather to finalize July's volunteer schedule and plan everything for our service in the park on Sunday.

On the diet front, I really, really wish people would stop bringing donuts into work. Its probably one of my biggest weaknesses, especially because I can never seem to eat just one. I think I ate four on Tuesday (though I did manage to resist the Krispy Kreme ones yesterday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!