My sister sent me a text message yesterday to say that Mom was thinking of joining her and Jacob when they come visit in about a month. I was excited - I'd love to spend some more time with Mom, but then I thought about some of the stuff we were planning to do that I didn't think she'd really like - going to the beach, Busch Gardens. So, I called to talk to her about that stuff, to let her know what we were planning, but I'm thinking now that I might have come across as though I didn't want her to come. Of course, we can totally change our plans to stuff we'd all like to do, so I think I need to talk to her again. Though, I think we'll be stuck on the beach thing - I've been talking to Jacob about that for weeks now.

1 comment:

  1. Mom wasn't in the plans....why go and adjust everything when honestly she wasn't supposed to be there in the first place?

    That's taking away from Jacob more than anything else...

    Just my opinion of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!