I have hydrangeas! I'm so excited. I came home from my weekend in Frederick to this, and I can't wait to cut some of them and bring them inside. I have just the place for them, too.



Heather, Nathan, and I went to HarborFest in Norfolk - its got all the typical festival stuff, with booths and vendors and tons of people, and there are tons of tall ships docked along Norfolk's waterfront that you can board and tour. We only made it on to two, but one, from Bermuda, was really neat - its amazing just how many people they can fit on that boat. And because its right at Town Point Park in Norfolk, we parked in Portsmouth and rode the ferry over. These are my favorite photos, both not actually from the festival itself, but from the ferry ride over and back.





I bought a print of a beach scene by a local artist to go in my bedroom. Its beautiful - I can't wait to frame and hang it. I have tons of stuff for my bedroom now, just need to get started hanging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!