Loving the little things

Some of the things I love:
  1. Soundtracks - Some of my favorite songs come from soundtracks. I have too many to even remember - My Best Friend's Wedding, 30 First Dates, Dirty Dancing, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Touched by an Angel, Sleepless in Seattle, Footloose, One Fine Day, Hope Floats, Grey's Anatomy, Party of Five. This is what I think of when I watch a movie - whether I want the soundtrack.
  2. Christmas, especially Christmas music. I realized this today when I was listening to iTunes as I worked and heard a whole bunch of Christmas songs. Give me anything from Bing Crosby and Judy Garland to Nsync and Jessica Simpson. My favorite, as crazy as it sounds, is the Victoria's Secret 2-disc set. I hate the cover, but the CDs are a mix of old and new stuff - Eartha Kitt, Dean Martin, Beach Boys, Brian Setzer Orchestra, and one of my favorites, Fountains of Wayne's "I Want an Alien for Christmas." Another thing I love about Christmas - ornaments.
  3. Glassware - Especially stemware and individual serving dishes. I have about five different types of dishes I could serve mini trifles in. I collect it to display it on shelves in my dining room. And I'm out of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!