More Christmas ideas

I think we've already established that I'm obsessed with all things Christmas. Here's more Christmas stuff - I got the holiday Pottery Barn catalog in the mail, and I absolutely love this tree:


I don't think I'll ever do this, at least for a big tree, myself, because (1) I like my tree to be a somewhat messy conglomeration of different ornaments that I love and (2) I can't imagine it staying that neat with two dogs with active tails. But still, isn't it beautiful?

In other news - all Harvey's tests came back with no medical issues, which is good, but that just means that the problem is just behavioral. I can try to start her on some meds, but I need to do some thinking about that first.

And, last night I bought an advent calendar at Bed Bath and Beyond that I'm going to give Jacob at Thanksgiving, to use starting December 1. And tonight I bought the year's first new ornament for my tree - Santa holding two puppies, to commemorate my first Christmas with both Harvey and Dakota. See? Obsessed.

3 comments:

  1. We so studied that tree too_ but then we decided the tree must have secret steel rods to actually hold up those frames- or they were fakes made from styrofoam- which of course would look great in a photo, but when you put them in your own home, and your three year old poked his finger in one, and your doggy chewed the end off...well, the effect might not be so "Pottery Barn" after all...

    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still did love the tree though!

    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad we're not the only ones obsessed with Christmas... we'd play Christmas music year round if everyone around us wouldn't hate us :) Plus, it's easier to be in a Christmasey mood forever when there is snow on the ground 9 months out of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!