Random bits and pieces

Just a few random thoughts on this Sunday night:

(1) Its funny to me how differently snow is perceived here compared to Frederick, though Frederick is not that far away. It snowed last night, such a small amount that no one in Frederick would really even take notice, but people just get more nervous down here. I heard a rumor that there was a run on bananas.

(2) I've been focusing on drinking more water, and as part of that, having been using a Google gadget to make sure I drink 8 cups of water per day. The trackers resets at midnight, and if you know me, you know that I'm usually up at least that late, which means that I've found myself guzzling water at 11:45pm the last few nights. I'm also peeing more than I ever have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!