Thrift stores

I introduced Dad to thrift stores today. Though, really, the concept is a fairly new one for me. I think there's a thrift store in Frederick, and I even dropped off stuff there once, but I didn't drive and I couldn't tell you how to get there again. Luckily, there are several really nice ones nearby.

I got more than he did, though I think he spent a bit more. I got a couple still new gifts for this year, a few Christmas decorations (I couldn't help myself), and a really framed tree that I'm going to use to create a family tree gift for either my mom or my grandma.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering our giveaway (BTW...we LOVE thrift stores too...so much fun)!

    Have a very blessed day!

    smiles, kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!