harley.

This is Harley.


He's a 1 1/2 year old Australian Kelpie (we think). He looks kind of like a small German Shepherd. I don't think this picture does him justice, because he is absolutely gorgeous.

(And can I pause right here to say, what's up with the name thing? First Scooter/Skeeter, and Harvey/Harley?)

He's pretty energetic, though I'm hoping he'll calm down a bit as he settles in. He was just neutered yesterday, so I haven't been letting him run off energy in the yard, as I would normally. He seems to like chewing things - my hand, my laptop cord, my furniture. I'm trying to distract him with a bone.

Dakota and Harvey aren't too sure yet what to think of him - he definitely wants to play with them, and they like to ease into things a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Harley!! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harley!!!! :) I wanted to personally invite you to my faux school...Screaming Meme's Faux School...I teach different ways to paint...faux,distress,antique,fooling the eye....It's easy and fun!I have a few classes already posted..You can find them on my sidebar! So,get to class your late! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!