Harvey: Audrie and Jeremy came by with Harvey tonight, and she and Dakota seemed to get along well. I thought Dakota would be more dominant, but Harvey is just a bit bigger, which is, I guess, enough of a difference for Dakota. For now I'll be keeping her (starting tomorrow) about a month or two, and then we'll re-evaluate. Audrie and Jeremy really don't want to give her up, which I understand, but they understand how I feel, too.

Super Bowl: I've never really cared too much for football - what I like about it is the camaraderie that happens when you watch games with friends, which, for me, usually means talking to the girls in another room while their husbands watch the game. The Super Bowl is a bit different, because the commercials are great, but this year will be really fun because my friend Brandon is a huge Bears fan. So, I'll be rooting for them, for him. Nick and Heather are hosting their second annual Super Bowl party, and Heather thinks there will be about 50 people there. I'm just wondering where all of those people are going to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!