Heat: What is it about the houses I own having problems with heat? The last few mornings (today being the exception) I woke up to a temperature between 58-61 degrees. Even in the evenings, the temperature never passed 66, though the auxiliary heat was supposed to be running constantly. I called the company that installed it, and earlier this week, a technician came out and added more freon, then said everything seemed to be running normally.

Nope. Friday afternoon, someone else came out and found out the auxiliary heat hadn't been hooked up correctly, fixed it, and left, assuming he had found the problem. Saturday morning, its only 61 in the house (and my mom, who is never cold, actually wore her coat and gloves to bed). He comes back out and rewires everything for the auxiliary heat, hears and feels the heat come on, and leaves again, thinking the problem had been fixed.

We come home from running errands, and its still cold. Finally, Dad suggests checking the breaker, and after a while, we figure out that now that the heat is finally hooked up correctly, it keeps tripping the old breaker. So, Dad goes out to buy a new breaker, and finally I have heat. Four separate problems.

Launch Service: The count I heard was 102 people, which I think includes the 12 kids. Just amazing, amazing, amazing. We need more people in the nursery.

Family: My parents, my brother Jon, and Jon's friend Chris came to visit for our launch service. This is my favorite photo from the weekend (can you tell how much Chris and Jon just love Nick?):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!