Postcards: Last night our church put stamps and labels on around 9500 postcards that announce our launch service to 18 to 45-year-olds in parts of Portsmouth, Chesapeake, and Suffolk. That's a lot of postcards, but luckily there was also a lot of people.

Launch: Our launch service is coming up quickly - just over a week now. I'm so excited, I can hardly wait. The preview services were great and necessary, but there's a part of me that just wants to get going already. My parents and brother are also coming that weekend for a visit, so I'm excited to see them.

Harvey: I met Audrie and Jeremy about a month ago at a baby shower our church hosted for them (just in time, too - the baby was born less than a week later). Audrie and Jeremy need someone to take their dog, Harvey, for up to a year, so they're bringing her over to meet Dakota tomorrow night. If they get along (that being a big if), then I'll keep her, though we'll need to talk more about how long. One month or two isn't a huge deal, but I don't think I can take a dog for a year and not be too attached to keep her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!