House Guests: I love my family, but my house sure was a lot cleaner before they got here. There was less junk food in the house, too. Its my own fault, though - if I'm going to ask Dad to take care of a few things around the house (like sawing off the bottom of the guest room/office door so it no longer scrapes my beautiful wood floors and installing brackets under the not-so-stable floating shelves in the dining room), then its only fair that I clean up.

Work out: Heather and I tried working out together on elliptical machines for the first time tonight (lately, we've walked together for the first mile, then I would hit the bike while she ran for a while). Whew! That, on top of the leg weight machines - my legs are killing me.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!