Garden: Someday I would love to have a beautiful garden, great landscaping. If I flip through a decorating magazine, I'm drawn to houses with tons of colorful flowers, inside and out. For example, I love this:

(photo from www.southernliving.com)

The problem is, I don't want to do the work. I tried planting flowers outside my condo last year, and hated the whole process (seasonal allergies to pollen don't help, either). The previous owner planted a few flowers here and there, and they're starting to come up. They're beautiful in and of themselves, but I'd love them to be part of a bigger plan - I just don't know how to get it there.

Art: This is my neighbor's house - I just thought the photo was fun and kind of artistic. I might even print and frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!