Haircut: I got a new haircut, and I love it. I just hope I can make it look like this tomorrow morning. Oh, and I have bangs. I haven't had bangs since the big poof bangs in high school.

Kitchen: I finally uploaded pictures of the painted kitchen - it looks great! The only problem with the new paint is that the yellowed and peeling paint on the window trim and door look even worse.


Still to do in the kitchen:
* Touch up paint that came up with the tape
* Paint the door to the garage, and the trim for all doors and windows
* Install the new light fixtures (with Robbie's help)
* Add strips of cabinet siding beside window (Hannibal)
* Install cabinet hardware on bottom cabinets
* Buy and install tip-out tray for sink cabinet
* Decorate

I'm getting there!

1 comment:

  1. We want pictures of the new haircut!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!