Painting: I wimped out on painting the kitchen. I know, I'm horrible. Next Saturday, I swear.

Dinner Party: I made three new recipes for a dinner party last night. Three - am I crazy? Luckily I have friends that are comfortable with me experimenting on them. I made a tomato meat sauce from scratch for the first time (really, really good), a pesto sauce (okay, but now I have lots leftover and need to figure out what to do with it), and a Gorgonzola cheese sauce from Rachael Ray (Heather and Heather loved it, though I wasn't a huge fan). But, I got to use my big Pampered Chef bowl for the pasta, so that was fun.

Outside: Today is so gorgeous outside that I think I'm going to go for a walk with my camera. I'd love to take the dogs, but I don't know if I can handle it. Maybe one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!