Quotes: I really, really love these Photoboxes, and would love to buy one for Katie for her birthday, but at $250 retail there's just no way. So, I'm trying to figure out if I can create the same thing for a lot less (and if I will actually take the time to do that in the next month). Probably not. I'm kind of a quote freak, so I love almost all of these, but Katie only really tears up when its about kids (she's a sucker for Hallmark commercials), so I would have gone with one of these:

"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of love." - Maureen Hawkins

"You are the poem I dreamed of writing, the masterpiece I longed to paint. You are the shining star I reached for in my ever-hopeful quest for life fulfilled. You are my child. Now with all things I am blessed." - Unknown'

If I ever have a baby, I'm putting that last one on the wall of the nursery.

Paint: I really need to paint the kitchen. It's really the only big thing holding the room up from being finished, and the drywall is really unattractive, and its been that way for months. I mean months, and months. But, and this is the real problem, I'm scared to death that, being the semi-klutz I am, I'm going to get paint on my beautiful new countertops or cabinets. I'm trying to psych myself up for doing it Saturday.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!