Bridge Kids

So much for daily updates. :-) I guess I just don't have something to say every day.

We've started a bunch of new things for our Bridge Kids ministry this summer and fall - we now have a class for school-age kids, and we're implementing curriculum for the younger kids. This past Sunday was the first week of the new curriculum, and it went even better than I expected. I've scheduled a volunteer meeting for next week, so hopefully we can go over everything then.

Sometimes, doing this job, I feel very out of element. I like kids, and really do enjoy them, especially pre-school age and younger. And I can organize and administrate anything you need me to. But teaching kids, trying to figure out what they can and can't do, is hard. It helps to have a curriculum to follow, but what I'm relying on the most are those who are really good at teaching kids, to give feedback and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!