A picture is worth...

I love quotes, and I love candid black and white photography. In fact, I'd like to find a way to incorporate more words and quotes into my home - still thinking about how to do that. I have been working for a while, though, on a project for the empty living room wall. I used birthday money to buy three frames with pretty large mats, and have written one of three quotes on each:

It is the sweet, simple things of life, which are the real ones after all. - Laura Ingalls Wilder

In the end, what affects your life most deeply are things too simple to talk about. - Nell Blain

Where thou are, that is home. - Emily Dickinson


These are the three photos I'm planning to use, though I wish I had better photos for the individual ones of Dakota and Harvey. I love, love, love the one of Harvey and Jacob.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!