Summer Livin'

Summer is my favorite season. Actually, to be accurate, my favorite time of the year is late spring/early summer, when the weather is warm enough to roll your windows down while you're driving, but not hot enough that you hate being outside. When its warm enough to go the beach, but the water is actually a bit cold still. When there's something going on outside every weekend - festivals, barbecues, just walks. I love it. As long as I'm not sneezing.

I've been working on ways to eat more vegetables, because its healthier and helps with the whole weight-loss thing. One of my pantry meals (you know, those recipes with ingredients that I always have on hand) is simple spaghetti. I've made it healthier by using whole wheat pasta and limiting how much I eat, but the other night I sliced zucchini and threw it in with the water as it was coming to a boil and cooking the pasta. It was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!