There are a lot of different blogs that I read regularly. Some belong to real-life friends, many are about decorating or organizing or other home things, and there are few that just really don't fit into any category at all. I used to use Bloglines to read them, but switched to Google Reader when I started using iGoogle. All in all, I've subscribed to 76 blogs (at least currently), though there are many on that list that are hardly, if ever, updated.

On one of these blogs, I read about a idea for your blog called an encyclopedia of me (I read about it here, it started here). The idea is that the first day in August (or whenever you start), you write about things that begin with the letter A. The next day, you write about things that begin with the letter B, the next C, and so on until you reach Z.

Its a neat idea, and one I might consider doing in the future. It did get me thinking, though - what if I were to post something here on my blog every day? If I wrote about whatever was on my mind that day, rather than waiting until I had something on my mind that I just had to write, what kind of picture would that paint of my life and the things that matter to me?

So, I've decided to try it, as an experiment, for the rest of August, starting with this post for today. Each day, I'll post about whatever I'm thinking, or doing, or planning. And we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!